Sales Superstar - North West
England North West, England
Are you an expert in identifying business opportunities and building relationships? If so, and you have an outstanding track record in closing sales, then we would like you to join to our Commercial Team.
A bit about us…
Everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of skills and apprenticeship training. Our pledge is to ‘deliver outstanding teaching, learning and assessment to every learner, every time’. We want every one of our 4,000+ learners to succeed and more than that, we have the experience, the skills and the passion to help them do just that. We create programmes that are right for learners and employers. We inspire them to achieve, to create their own opportunities and to enjoy their own unique career path.
We firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to the Head of Client Solutions, you will strive to identify and grow business as well as achieving and exceeding your monthly targets.
This is a fulfilling, involved and extremely hands-on role within an expanding and progressive company. The role also has a competitive bonus structure in place, to drive the achievement of sales targets. So if you have what it takes to shine in an ambitious environment, then we want to meet you!
You can expect the role to involve:
• Creating, maintaining and growing a strong relationship with our new client base
• Generating quality new apprenticeship opportunities in line with regional Personal Tutor capacity whilst ensuring all eligibility criteria is met
• Identifying new business opportunities with employers within Paragon Skills key sectors
• Carrying out innovative winning pitches to business clients, helping to grow Paragon Skills in line with our business objectives
• Working as a true business partner with clients to identify learning and development interventions, both funded and commercial, that support the client in delivering their objectives
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or recruitment environment
• Strong track record of working to and achieving sales targets
• Sound commercial knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Planning and organisational skills
• Strong time management skills
• IT literate
• Clean driving licence and access to a car
• Target orientated
• Energetic and positive
• Ability to energise others
• Confident decision maker that takes responsibility for their choices
Click here to apply now.
Please login or register to respond or direct message to this requirement. Login