IT Assessor / Coach, Assessor Job, Basingstoke area
IT ASSESSOR / COACH Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience Location - South of the M4 - Basingstoke and surrounding areas, successful applicant will be required to travel
Do you love coaching and assessing?
Is IT and Telecoms your passion?
Do you want to help today's modern apprentices?
PDS Group, a renowned bespoke training provider working throughout England (named Best Training Provider at 2017 School Leaver Awards) are looking for an enthusiastic and highly engaged experienced Assessor -Coach for IT and Telecoms. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected and evolving company who are passionate about apprenticeships, and to be involved in the training of apprentices today for the workforce of tomorrow.
We need someone who is customer focused, forward thinking, creative, supportive and who possesses a strong work ethic, and has a healthy attitude to assisting our learners to achieve their goals.
Provide work based learning assessment services to apprentices employed at PDS client sites.
• Coach learners to enable them to meet the requirements of their qualification.
• Be able to plan the assessment of occupational competence using a variety of assessment methods
• Be able to make assessment decisions about occupational competence in the work environment including vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
• Be able to maintain legal and good practice requirements when assessing occupational competence
• Assist in processes to ensure that the Quality Assurance of the assessment process is conducted in order to maintain positive EQA feedback
• Ensure that the learner action planning and review processes are conducted in a timely fashion and in a quality manner
• Occupationally competent and be able to prove Continual Professional Development (CPD) in the following areas:
• Telecommunications e.g. PSTN, Mobile, Satellite
• IT Systems
• Hold an assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1/A1, CAVA)
• IT literate
• Good time management skills
• Proven communication skills
• Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle suitable and insured for business use - as you will be travelling to client sites to work with apprentices.
Please login or register to respond or direct message to this requirement. Login