Tender / Bid Writer, National - Remote
Location: National - Remote
Are you an experienced tender writer? Can you identify, engage, and lead on tender opportunities? If so then this may be the perfect opportunity for you. As we are looking for an experienced Tender Writer to lead and implement our tender proposals.
At Paragon Skills everything we do is about inspiring people to succeed. We are one of the UK’s leading providers of apprenticeship training and we firmly believe that if it doesn’t make a difference, then it’s not worth doing.
Reporting to our Commercial Director, the successful candidate will ensure the smooth and effective running of our commercial tender proposals throughout the UK.
You can expect the role to involve:
* Actively developing and writing tenders to a high standard, while working to deadlines
* Maintaining an effective bid library which is continually improved, through pro-active engagement with the wider business
* Reviewing alternative delivery models used by competitors to test the market and to add value to our business offer
* Managing handover effectively to support the implementation of successful tenders
* Working towards agreed budgets to ensure objectives are reached without unnecessary expenditure
This is a fulfilling, involved and hands-on role within a progressive company. At Paragon Skills, we invest strongly in our own - so if you have what it takes to shine in an ambitious environment, then we want to meet you!
Please login or register to respond or direct message to this requirement. Login