This is a challenging course designed to ensure that observers know what they are doing.
For more information go to:
Observation Training Delivered by the Experts.
See what the customers say:
Testimonials – ProVQ Managers May 2017
· “The content of the past 3 days has been excellent and has for reaching benefits across the organisation. I have a good understanding of how the Q.A process needs to be put together in order to be supportive and constructive process.”
· “Great content delivered in a simple to understand way.”
· “The course was very good and well broken down into manageable topics.”
· “This workshop has made a big difference to my understanding of the entire process.”
· “The workshop was very detailed and covered all areas of observation.”
Contact Observation of Teaching and Learning Training Course.
Comprehend (People Projects UK Ltd) works with education and training organisations, and business training functions to design cost effective learning solutions. Established in 1998 we have a very successful track record in the design and delivery highly interactive CPD training. We work with a wide of public and private sector organisations helping them to identify and implement affordable CPD programmes which deliver real results.
We offer a range of different types of learning delivery solutions including:
· traditional face to face training
· self-paced (VLE based) e-learning modules
· webinar (on-line classroom) learning sessions
· a blended approach incorporating two or more of the above.
We specialise in the delivery of Observation Training, but also offer a wide range of teacher / trainer / tutor development training. Our latest service is our Webinar CPD Programme. We are offering over 50 webinars across 9 key CPD areas. The sessions are all highly interactive and engaging and can be customised to meet individual organisation’s needs. To learn more about the Webinars please click here.
We are a small business with a reputation for delivering results which exceed client expectations. We also deliver the UK’s only Observation of Teaching and Training qualification, achieved through blended learning.