We can support you with:
· Gaining new centre approval with awarding organisations
· Setting up Internal Quality Assurance processes and procedures
· Training Assessors and your own IQA’s
· Providing IQA for your own assessors and portfolios
· Action planning and advise following External Quality Assurance (EQA) visits
Best for Training have a team of IQA’s in the following sectors:
· Assessor & Verifier (TAQA) qualifications
· Business Administration (Levels 1 - 5)
· Customer Service (Levels 1 -3)
· Early Years (Levels 1 -5)
· Facilities Services
· Health & Social Care (Levels 1 -5)
· Initial Teacher Training (Levels 3 – 5)
· Management (Levels 3-7)
· Teaching Assistants (Levels 2 - 4)
· Team leading (Level 2)
If you would like to discuss your requirements or would need any other information please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07542 095035.
Contact Internal Quality Assurance
Best for Training are proud to announce that our Level 3 Award in Undertaking End Point Assessment qualification has received the assured benchmark of quality approval by The Assessors Guild.
"Thank you Sam and Anne – a really well paced, informative and thought-provoking training day. It will support our continued drive to deliver the best on-programme learning for apprentices that will ensure they are EPA ready. Understanding the EPA and its impact on delivery from day 1 is really useful. It will also be greatly supportive in developing employer collaborative work to ensure that apprentices receive the best learning through partnership."
Tom Cheek, Easton & Otley College
Level 3 Award in Undertaking End Point Assessment offering training across the UK.