CREATING OPPORTUNITIES BY PHONE - 1 or 2 days You might have an internal team who call employers to identify job and training opportunities.
You could be a non profit organisation, a University or college, a Work Based learning organisation working on an initiative aimed at supporting and helping customers gain employment or training.
Currently your may have not had any training but could be an experienced team - yet have had no formal training. You might have new starters, inexperienced in making proactive calls. If you'd like them to:
- Gain a better knowledge on how to structure the call correctly in order to have longer conversations on the phone.
- Comfortably get past gatekeepers.
- Engage employers better by spending time asking more logical questions.
- Put forward what you offer in a way that motivates the employer to want to know more.
- Be prepared for common objections and be confident in how to overcome them.
- Aim to gain commitment from an employer after demonstrating you understand their needs.
- Ask for a meeting and not skim round the subject!
- Stand out from the crowd, without trying to be something they are not.
- Embrace and feel motivated to pick up the phone.
METHOD Highly interactive and tailored. Participants will have access to our self contained telephone lab for skills practice to help accelerate learning (see image).
THE TRAINER AND CONSULTANT Audrey Bodman is the specialist in this area. With over 20 years experience within the sector and vast knowledge of the industry she is well placed to help you get the results you want. Renowned for converting even the most sceptical into picking up the phone but more importantly achieving tangible results for your organisation. She has personally delivered and designed courses for past and present clients including: University of London, Babcock, Babington, Scope, Shaw Trust, 3aaa, Step ahead, Mencap, Nottingham Trent University, learndirect, Bita Pathways, Partners of Serco & G4S, Pathways group, Westminster Kingsway College & City and Islington College and Wheatsheaf to name a few.
Please visit her LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/audreybodman/ to find out more.